What is this guide for?
Launching a new product is extremely risky, 90% of startup fail. This guide a summary of best practices combined with our 10+ years experience of bringing successful new product to market. Following our 7 step process, you will maximize your chances for success.
In this handbook
- Complex process simply explained: No need to be an expert in product management to read this guide. We write in plain english what you should know about creating a new product.
- 7 steps process: From your first meeting to the launch, we explain in 7 steps how to build your product for your customers.
- Recommended tools: For each step, you can find some of our favorite tools.
- Business goals
- Problem exploration
- Solution development
- Business model definition
- Solution validation
- Build a minimum solution
- Continuous build & measure & learn